Sunday, March 14, 2010

I felt your Raindrops!!!

Thank you so much Rain for coming down to the Earth! I'm so happy that I felt your Raindrops!!

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR RAIN!

Keep pouring with your love on us!



I'm so happy today! Thanks to the Rain...

Anyway... This past few days, school have been a killer. I have been going through alot in school. The video production (1) lessons are getting so tough. I keep presenting about my story for about three to four times I guess. Tomorrow will be my fifth time presenting. I really hope that the teachers will understand my story this time. I did alot of changes. I can't really sleep because of this too! It gives me nightmares. I seriously wonder why story got selected!

Well, My story is about:
"Just imagine when an Egoistic gets stuck in an elevator"

My teachers chose my story because its short and this film is shot in one location. But I find it damn hard. I got to make my story more specific. So I changed my story, got help from my sister. I really really hope that my teachers will be satisfied with my story when I present tomorrow. Wish me LUCK!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment