Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slowing feeling the pressure...

Hello World.
Let's see what I got today...

Well, Today I had Video Production lesson. We learnt about the video camera. Quite interesting anyway... I just can't wait to handle the video camera. OH! I forgot to add on something!!
In this Video Production Module, We got to make a 7 min short story film. Only 6 people's stories will be chosen and they will get to direct it. And, MY STORY HAS BEEN CHOSEN!! Hahahaha! I seriously thought my story won't make it... So now I got to do lots of lots work... I don't know how i'm gonna do it but "I just hope that I can cope in it."

School has been fun this past few days. With my new friends, I just cannot stop laughing. They are like a bunch of funny people. And I'm slowing feeling the pressure of my assignments and projects. Which is something different for me. This is why I said "I just hope that I cope in it" just now. Hahaha!

Today I played Bowling with my friends. Its really been a long time ever since I played Bowling. It was fun playing with them! Then later on, I went to aunt's place to collect my clothes. My grandma was at home cooking. My aunt's dog (Rushil) kept on jumping around me when I came in. I really missed him alot. He is so adorable just like a child... I had like an early dinner at my aunt's place. Cause my grandma was asking me to eat. I also really did miss her cooking too! Hahaha!

I guess this is how my day ended.... I will update more things in the next post! Only if I have the time to blog...Hahaha!

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment